When arriving to a chaotic situation, are you the one that takes initiative to organise the mess and make everything work?
Are you able to take decisions quickly based on information from multiple sources and flexible enough to alter your decision later if circumstances change?
Do you work well under pressure?
If your answer to the above questions was “yes”, you might be the person for this job!
Operating in the industry since 2009, Socialab is a digital-first 360° advertising and marketing agency. We strongly believe in the power of digital as an ever-evolving platform and as a means to influence where it matters most. Our team consists of 55 passionate professionals, working with approx. 80 global and national brands.
- Manage the workload of all departments of the company, ie Creative (Copy, Art, Video, Studio), Development
- Evaluate Briefs, prioritize clients & deliverables based on available resources & budgets
- Plan daily, weekly & monthly schedule in cooperation with the Client Service Department
- Either at least one year experience in a similar role in a digital agency
- Or at least 2 years working experience as a Project Manager
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong organizational & project management skills
- Effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and shifting priorities
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- The ability to work independently as well as take or give direction in a team environment
- Work well under pressure
- Salary according to qualifications
- Additional Private Insurance
- Continuous Training
- Fun Company Activities
- The pleasure of working in a vivid, youthful, growing environment